Thursday 24 March 2011

200 followers contest - WINNERS

Hi all. I had a little competition running until yesterday, and I have just found the winners via Random.org (thanks to whoever first introduced me to this site, it's cool! :D). To remind yourself what the prizes were, click HERE.

Anway, the winners were:


So, guys, it's time to email me with the following info:

  • Nina, I need your email address to send you the gift card.
  • Chris, send me your mailing address if applicable, or else the thing you want critiqued.
  • Michael, send me what you want critiqued :)

Thanks to everyone who participated in my first contest EVAR. I'm not sure when the next one will happen. It may be a while. Hehe.

I also want to mention that I received one of the prizes I won lately in the mail, a book from Lynn Viehl (as well as a lovely bookmark!). But I will be writing properly about that later. :)

5 comments:

  1. HEY! woot.
    awesome hon.
    am emailing you now. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trisha - congratulations on your 200 followers and the give-away .. here's to many more .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the words of my generation, yaaayy! Also, woot and huzzah! :P
    Thanks for an awesome contest, and congrats to the other winners; I will email you something to be critiqued posthaste. :)
    -Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, will hear from you soon Michael! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your words, me hearties! and don't forget to leave a link to your blog somewhere I can find it!